Starting Saturday, March 20, Vancouver Coastal Health is inviting the following people to call 1.877.587.5767 to book their COVID-19 vaccination appointment according to the following age groups:
People in Richmond, Vancouver, North Vancouver and West Vancouver
- Saturday, Mar. 20: seniors 79 years of age and older (born in 1942 or earlier)
- Monday, Mar. 22: seniors 78 years of age and older (born in 1943 or earlier)
- Tuesday, Mar. 23: seniors 77 years of age and older (born in 1944 or earlier)
- Thursday, Mar. 25: seniors 76 years of age and older (born in 1945 or earlier)
- Saturday, Mar. 27: seniors 75 years of age and older (born in 1946 or earlier)
Indigenous peoples (First Nations, Métis, Inuit)
Saturday, Mar. 20: Indigenous peoples 55 years of age and older (born in 1966 or earlier)
People in Sunshine Coast, Powell River, Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton and Bowen Island
Saturday, Mar. 20: seniors 70 years of age and older (born in 1951 or earlier)
To prepare for your call, please have available a pen and paper, personal health number, full name, date of birth, postal code and phone number.
There are enough appointments available and there is no rush to call in. Call volumes are lower in the late afternoon and evening. The appointment booking toll-free phone line is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week.
VCH is appealing to family members, friends, neighbours and social services agencies to help reach eligible people in the community.